Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Touring Sydney

Today and yesterday were spent walking around the city centre of Sydney. It is a large city...but really nice. It reminds me of a mix between Chicago and New York....but with more parks and really great scenery. The Opera House is really amazing and the bridge as well. I think I have taken a million pictures of the two! Today we went to the aquarium and had a great time! Luckily we were inside when it started to rain really hard.
We also took the monorail around town today, went to China town and saw some historic sights as well. Yesterday we walked around the Opera House and through the Botanical gardens. There were bats hanging from trees and huge spiders sitting in enormous webs. I am definitely going to lose weight on this trip due to the amount of walking we do each day...but I am still eating a lot to keep my energy up. I seemingly have gotten used to the time change and am walking up at a normal time now.
Tomorrow we may hit up the museum or a beach as well as some more of downtown...definitely more walking...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: