Wednesday, December 13, 2006

THANKS BE TO GOD!

WOW...Today was a crazy and insane day! I went to work feeling nervous yet calm all at the same time...more of a feeling of excitement. (I was too preoccupied with it coming today that I left a note for my mom asking her to call me when it arrived). Hours later, 1pmish...my mother calls me at work. She tells me the package is here, she opened it but didn't look inside. She asked if she should but I told her I wanted to be the first to know. After waiting an hour...working (thank goodness it suddenly became really busy so I was preoccupied with other things than just worrying about my visa)...I drove the 15 minutes home for break....AND...as I opened my passport...inside was my VISA!!!!! AND...the craziest part about it was...that it looked exactly like it did in my dream!!! CRAZY! So ya...sometimes I have prophetic dreams and that really creeps everyone out and they think I am a weirdo...but hey...look at this now!!!
So now I will work on finalizing my plans. First the Dominican for a week with my family...then Nigeria...then Australia...wow...2007 is going to be looking good...a lot better than 2006! THANKS BE TO GOD!!!

No comments: