Tuesday, December 12, 2006

dreamer

Ok...it is 8:09 am and I am just about to head off to work for the day. I pray that I will stay calm and at peace today...for I think my package will be here today. Last night I read verses about discernment...b/c I want to be able to correctly discern God's will...and sometimes that is a really difficult thing. In the end I prayed that my hearts desires would be in line with God's and that He would show me the way. Last night I had two dreams...near each other...but different. In both dreams I was granted my visa and actually saw the visa in my passport...both times! It looked different than my old one...so we will see whether my dreams come true or if they are just playing jokes on me...

So off to work and then if I get my package today...I will tell the news...good or bad!

Until then...I can only stand here and wait....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: